this is cass

About Us

Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Stepsister

When we were at Wal-Mart the other day, looking at costumes for Halloween, India debated for about 10 minutes about which princess she wanted to be. As I was trying to coax her toward the $15 costumes (rather than the $20 Disney costumes), she suddenly stopped and stared at me and said loud enough for anyone w/in 100 feet to hear, "Mom, I think I want to be a stepsister."

"What?!?" I asked, thinking I had heard her wrong.

"A stepsister!" She yelled even louder. We quickly grabbed up the gaudiest, poofiest hoop skirt sort of southern belle dress they had and headed for the register. I'm sure you'll see those pictures soon.

1 comment:

Contessa Elegante said...

I love it! I look forward to seeing the pictures! It is so much more fun to have a unique child, then one who wants to be the same as everyone else!